XeraCalm A.D Lipid-replenishing cleansing oil is specifically formulated and indicated to gently cleanse dry sensitive skin prone to atopic eczema and itching, in infants, children and adults. SOAP-FREE, FRAGRANCE-FREE, SKIN pH BALANCED
- Apply XeraCalm A.D Lipid-replenishing cleansing oil or XeraCalm A.D Ultra-rich cleansing bar and lather on damp skin. Rinse thoroughly and dry gently.
- Spray a fine mist of Avène Thermal Spring Water.
- Next, apply the Lipid-replenishing cream or balm once or twice a day.
Directions for opening pump container before first use:
1. Push the pump button down as far as it will go.
2. Allow the pump button to come back to its initial position.
3. Repeat the first 2 steps until you obtain the first dose.
- Apply XeraCalm A.D Soothing concentrate in case of intense localized itching sensations* on areas subject to recurrent scratching.
Recommendations for use: 4 times per day
After use, remove excess product and close bottle.
I-modulia®.Cer-omega.Avène Thermal Spring Water
AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA).WATER (AQUA).GLYCERIN.PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE.DISODIUM LAURETH SULFOSUCCINATE.SODIUM COCOAMPHOACETATE.PEG-25 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL.CETEARETH-60 MYRISTYL GLYCOL.PEG-200 HYDROGENATED GLYCERYL PALMATE.LAURETH-3.COCO-GLUCOSIDE.SODIUM CHLORIDE.AQUAPHILUS DOLOMIAE EXTRACT.ARGININE.CAPRYLYL GLYCOL.CITRIC ACID.EVENING PRIMROSE OIL/PALM OIL AMINOPROPANEDIOL ESTERS.GLYCINE.MALEIC ACID.OENOTHERA BIENNIS (EVENING PRIMROSE) OIL (OENOTHERA BIENNIS OIL).SORBIC ACID.TOCOPHEROL
Consumers are advised to check the product ingredients systematically before purchasing.