René Furterer Triphasic Stimulating Shampoo is a stimulating shampoo that functions as an essential complement to anti-hair loss treatments. Suitable for all hair types and made from powerful natural ingredients, this shampoo is enriched with Pfaffia Extract and Orange Essential Oil, which soothe the scalp and also stimulate micro-circulation for greater hair development. Furthermore, with an innovative texture, shock-full of microbeads of essential oils that burst when applied onto the scalp, this shampoo should be applied with a gentle massage, employing circular motions from the nape of the neck to the crown of the head. As a result, the hair emerges reinvigorated and more resilient, easier to detangle and infinitely smooth.
• Hair issues: hair loss, thinning hair;
• Time of application: during shower or bath;
• Age: 10+;
•Hair type: all hair types;
• Gently cleanses the hair,
• Stimulates micro-circulation,
• Strengthens the hair and scalp,
• Provides greater resistance to the hair fibers;
• Formulated without: silicone.
Pfaffia Extract maximizes the supply of essential elements to the hair, improving, like so, micro-circulation and hair development;
Orange Essential Oil, which contains powerful soothing properties, is an effective cleanser and also a stimulant for micro-circulation.
- Use René Furterer Triphasic Stimulating Shampoo 200ml as part of your regular bath or shower routine.
- Apply and appropriate amount to wet scalp and add a little water to lather.
- Then, massage with circular movements from the back of the head to the crown.
- Leave the formula to act for 1 to 3 minutes.
- Lastly, finish by rinsing thoroughly.
René Furterer is an expert in hair beauty treatments based on natural ingredients. Thus, René Furterer products treat and take care of the scalp and the hair in its entirety: dry, devitalized, bold; colorful, thin, or soft.
Sohaticare is an online parapharmacy offering dermo-cosmetic, personal care, beauty, and wellness products. All Sohaticare products are authentic, certified, and sourced from accredited distributors.