A superior facial sunscreen for all skin types that prevents sun-induced hyperpigmentation with color pigments to even skin tone.
Eucerin Sun Protection Innovation with Advanced Spectral Technology combines UVA/UVB filters for very high UV protection and Licohalcone A for neutralization of free radicals induced by UV and high-energy visible light.
Effectively reduces dark spots and helps to prevent their re-appearance with regular usage. With color pigments for a dual effect: Instantly unifies complexion & provides additional defense against HEVIS induced pigmentation.
- Apply generously on face before sun exposure and reapply frequently especially after swimming, perspiring or toweling to maintain the original protection
- Reducing the quantity will significantly lower the level of protection
- Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a sunscreen product
- Over-exposure to the sun is a serious health threat
- Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Allow product to absorb completely, and avoid direct contact with textiles and hard surfaces to prevent staining
Aqua, Alcohol Denat, CI 77891, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Dibutyl Adipate, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate-Dicaprate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, CI 77492, Cocoglycerides, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Glycerin, Isobutylamido Thiazolyl Resorcinol, Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Silica, Carrageenan, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Arachidic Acid, Myristic Acid, Oleic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Carbomer, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Trisodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Alumina, Parfum, CI 77491, CI 77499