Olia is a new ammonia free hair coloration brand under Garnier. It is enriched with 60% Natural-Origin Flower Oils, to give a maximum color performance!
Olia covers up to 100% of greys. It visibly improves hair quality & provides an intense care, with no dry out. This pack includes: 1 bottle of developper cream, 1 tube of hair colorant cream, 1 sachet of post color conditioner, instruction leaflet & 1 pair of gloves.
• No Ammonia, Up to 100% grey coverage
• Visibily Improves Hair Quality, 2x More Shine
• 60% Oils with Natural-Origin Flower Oils, Intense Care, No Dry Out
- Put gloves on
- Open cap of the developer bottle and pour the contents into a non-metallic bowl.
- Pierce the seal of the Cream Hair Colourant Tube with the point in the cap and squeeze the entire contents in the non-metallic bowl.
- Mix the colourant and the developer with a hair colouring brush and stir well till the mixture is smooth in texture. Apply immediately.
- Keep your gloves on, apply the mixture to dry, unwashed hair. Start by applying the mixture to the roots, making sections separating the hair, strand by strand.
- Quickly spread the leftover mixture through the rest of the hair.
- Ensure that all of the hair is covered by the mixture. Pile the hair on the top of the head.
- Leave to develop for 25min (35min if your hair is resistant or if you have over 70% grey hair).