A smartwatch that's put motivation on your wrist
- Run, bike, hike and more phone-free—and see your real-time pace & distance—with built-in GPS. Then check out your workout intensity map in the Fitbit app
- Active Zone Minutes uses your resting heart rate to gauge exercise effort and gives you a buzz when you step up the intensity so you can make the most of your workouts
- Better track heart rate 24/7 with PurePulse 2.0, Fitbit’s enhanced heart rate technology
- Use your voice with Amazon Alexa Built-in to check the weather, set reminders, control smart home appliances and more from your watch (Voice assistant availability and features may vary)
- Get 6+ days of battery on a full charge plus one day of battery in just 12 minutes with fast charging (Battery life varies with use and other factors; up to 12 hours with continuous GPS)
- Track your time in light, deep and REM sleep, then receive your Sleep Score to better understand your sleep quality each night
- Store and play music & podcasts on Deezer or Pandora, plus control Spotify—all from your wrist. Subscriptions required for use of music services; not available in all countries
The Fitbit app is compatible with most popular phones. To set up and use your Fitbit products and services, you must install the Fitbit app on a compatible device running one of the following operating systems:
- Apple iOS 12.2 or higher
- Android OS 7.0 or higher. See additional tips for Android phones here
- Syncing range: Up to 9 m
- Certain features like smartphone notifications may require Android 7.0+.
- Syncing requires Bluetooth® LE and internet connection.
- Syncs with Mac OS X 12.2 and up, iPhone 5S and later, Android 7.0 and later.
- Fitbit Inspire 2
- Classic wristband (both small & large)
- Charging cable
Sensors & Components
- 3-axis accelerometer
- Optical heart rate monitor
- Vibration motor
Battery & Power
Battery life of up to 10 days. Battery life and charge cycles vary with use, settings and other factors; actual results will vary. We recommend charging your tracker every few days to ensure you are always tracking.
- Battery type: Lithium-polymer
- Charge time (0-100%): Two hours
- Radio transceiver: Bluetooth®
- Saves 7 days of detailed motion data, minute by minute
- Saves daily totals for the last 30 days
- Stores heart rate data at one-second intervals during exercise tracking and at five-second intervals all other times
Water-resistant to 50 metres. After getting the band wet, we recommend drying the band because, as with any wearable device, it's best for your skin if the band is clean and dry.
Give your wrist a rest by taking the band off every now and then. If the band gets wet or you sweat in it, remove and completely dry the band before putting it back on.
The Inspire 2 band is made of a premium, comfortable silicone (similar to that used in many sport watches) and fastens with a plastic buckle and tang.
Like all heart rate tracking technologies, accuracy is affected by physiology, location of device and different movements.
- Operating temperature: -10° to 45° C
- Maximum operating altitude: 8534m
Small: Fits wrist 140mm - 180mm in circumference
Large: Fits wrist 180mm - 220mm in circumference
Dimensions: 3.7cm l x 1.68cm w x 1.29cm h