Eau Thermale Avène Hydrance UV Light SPF30 hydrating emulsion is particularly adapted to normal to combination sensitive skin.
Application of Avène Hydrance UV Light SPF30:
- Use the Micellar lotion if you have sensitive skin: apply it to your face, eyes and lips with a soft cotton pad.
- Spray a fine mist of Avène Thermal Spring Water.
- Apply the Rehydrating serum morning and/or evening to the face, neck and neckline, alone or as a base for daily skin care.
- Apply the Hydrating emulsion SPF 30 in the morning to the face and the neck. Also available in SPF free. In case of sun exposure, use adequate sun protection.
- Apply the Soothing radiance mask to the face and neck, in a thick layer.
Eau Thermale Avène has over 275 years of expertise in caring for sensitive skin and is recommended by dermatologists worldwide. At the heart of every formula, is clinically proven Avène Thermal Spring Water to soothe, soften and calm the skin.
Sohaticare is an online parapharmacy offering dermo-cosmetic, personal care, beauty, and wellness products. All Sohaticare products are authentic, certified, and sourced from accredited distributors.
Avene thermal spring water (avene aqua), c12-15 alkyl benzoate, dicaprylyl carbonate, diisopropyl adipate, glycerin, methylene bis-benzotriazolyl tetramethylbutylphenol [nano], water (aqua), bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl triazine, diethylhexyl butamido triazone,aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, methyl gluceth-20, polymethyl methacrylate, isocetyl stearoyl stearate, triethylhexanoin, hydrogenated starch hydrolysate, glyceryl stearate, peg-100 stearate, potassium cetyl phosphate, benzoic acid, caprylic/capric triglyceride, caprylyl glycol, decyl glucoside, disodium edta, fragrance (parfum), glyceryl behenate, glyceryl dibehenate, phytosterols, polyacrylate-13, polyisobutene, polysorbate 20, propylene glycol, sorbitan isostearate, tocopherol, tocopheryl glucoside, tribehenin, xanthan gum, it is recommended to the consumer to check systematically the composition of the product before its purchase.