Hydrance Light by Eau Thermale Avène is particularly adapted to normal to combination sensitive skin.
Lightweight moisturizer provides long-lasting hydration and helps prevent water from evaporating from the skin. Smoothness and luminosity are restored and fine dehydration lines are minimized.
Application of Avéne Hydrance Light :
• For your sensitive skin, use the Micellar lotion: apply to the face, eyes and lips using a soft cotton pad.
• Spray a fine mist of Avène Thermal Spring Water.
• Apply the Rehydrating serum morning and/or evening the face, neck and neckline, alone or as a base for daily skin care.
• Apply the Hydrating emulsion or the Hydrating cream in the morning and/or evening to the face, neck and neckline.
• Also available in SPF30 UV version.
• Apply the Soothing radiance mask to the face and neck, in a thick layer.
Eau Thermale Avène has over 275 years of expertise in caring for sensitive skin and is recommended by dermatologists worldwide. At the heart of every formula, is clinically proven Avène Thermal Spring Water to soothe, soften and calm the skin.
Sohaticare is an online parapharmacy offering dermo-cosmetic, personal care, beauty, and wellness products. All Sohaticare products are authentic, certified, and sourced from accredited distributors.
Consumers are advised to check product composition systematically before purchasing.
Avene thermal spring water (avene aqua), glycerin, propylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, c14-22 alcohols, dimethicone, isocetyl stearoyl stearate, triethylhexanoin, 1,2-hexanediol, polymethyl methacrylate, potassium cetyl phosphate, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, benzoic acid, c12-20 alkyl glucoside, fragrance (parfum), hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, phytosterols, polysorbate 60, sclerotium gum, sodium hydroxide, sorbitan isostearate, squalane, water (aqua).