Effectively reduces dark spots and prevents their re-appearance
A regenerating night cream for even, radiant skin
- * Effectively reduces pigment spots and prevents their reappearance
- * First visible results in only 2 weeks
- * Supports overnight skin cell regeneration
Melanin is a natural pigment that gives color to skin. Exposure to sunlight, hormonal influences and aging can cause an increase in melanin production and trigger hyperpigmentation. Hyperpigmentation appears as dark patches and age spots (also known as sun spots) that make skin look uneven.
Eucerin Even Pigment Perfector Night contains Thiamidol, an effective and patented ingredient that acts at the root cause of hyperpigmentation by reducing melanin production. It is clinically and dermatologically proven to reduce dark spots and prevent their re-appearance. First results are visible after two weeks and improve continuously with regular use.
The night cream also contains Dexpanthenol – an active ingredient known to support skin regeneration overnight. Skin appears even and radiant.
* Apply in the evening to a well-cleansed face, neck and décolleté
* Gently massage into skin
* Avoid contact with eyes
* For best results, use in combination with Eucerin Even Pigment Perfector Day SPF30. Eucerin Even Pigment Perfector Dual Serum and Eucerin Even Pigment Perfector Spot Corrector
* Apply each product once a day. Use a maximum of four applications of products containing Thiamidol per day.
Aqua, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Alcohol Denat, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Squalane, Panthenol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Methylpropanediol, Lauroyl Lysine, Isobutylamido Thiazolyl Resorcinol, Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract, Tocopherol, Glucosylrutin, Carbomer, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Isoquercitrin, Trisodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum