Accelerates skin regeneration
Eucerin Aquaphor Soothing Skin Balm gives dry to very dry, cracked and irritated skin the SOS care it needs.
- * Clinically proven to enhance wound healing
- * Repairs very dry, cracked & irritated skin
- * Soothes and protects damaged skin
- * Suitable for newborns
Eucerin Aquaphor Soothing Skin Balm gives dry to very dry, cracked and irritated skin the SOS care it needs. The water-free ointment forms a gentle, semi-occlusive, protective barrier over skin that supports the natural transfer of water vapor and oxygen to and from skin allowing skin to ‘breathe’ and strengthen its natural protective barrier. The ointment is enriched with Glycerin and Panthenol. Glycerin is an effective moisturizer that attracts water and helps to keep it in the skin. It works alongside Panthenol which helps to speed up regeneration and repair while also moisturizing skin.
Our skin works hard to protect our bodies, but sometimes it can become very dry, cracked and irritated as a result. It needs SOS care.
Fragrance- and preservative-free, Eucerin Aquaphor Soothing Skin Balm has been clinically and dermatologically proven to repair very dry, cracked and irritated skin.
The soothing, transparent ointment is easy to apply and massages gently into problem areas of skin such as the knees and elbows, cracked knuckles and cuticles and cracked heels. With only a few ingredients, it is well tolerated by sensitive skin and is suitable for use on babies and children as well as on minor burns and on skin after superficial dermatological procedures such as laser treatments and chemical peels1. Skin is regenerated, protected and repaired.
* Apply as frequently as needed on affected areas.
* A small fingertip of product is normally enough for both your hands. A medium fingertip of product is about right for problem areas on baby’s skin and a slightly larger amount is ideal for each of your feet.
* Massage into your skin using your fingertips. The ointment spreads easily as it warms.
* Do not use on open, bleeding or wet wounds. Wait until skin has re-epithelialized before using the product.
Panthenol, Glycerin, Bisabolol
Paraffinum Liquidum, Cera Microcristallina, Ceresin, Lanolin Alcohol, Panthenol, Glycerin, Bisabolol