Hydrance Rich Hydrating Cream from Avène is particularly adapted to dry to very dry sensitive skin.
Rich, creamy moisturizer restores natural moisture reservoirs, provides 24-hour hydration leaving skin immediately refreshed & radiant. Smoothness and luminosity are restored and fine dehydration lines are minimized.
Application of Hydrance Rich Hydrating Cream
• Use the Micellar lotion if you have sensitive skin: apply it to your face, eyes and lips with a soft cotton pad.
• Spray a fine mist of Avène Thermal Spring Water.
• Apply the Rehydrating serum morning and/or evening to the face, neck and neckline, alone or as a base for daily skin care.
• Apply the Hydrating emulsion or the Hydrating cream in the morning and/or evening to the face, neck and neckline. Also available in SPF30 UV version.
• Apply the Soothing radiance mask to the face and neck, in a thick layer.
Eau Thermale Avène has over 275 years of expertise in caring for sensitive skin and is recommended by dermatologists worldwide. At the heart of every formula, is clinically proven Avène Thermal Spring Water to soothe, soften and calm the skin.
Sohaticare is an online parapharmacy offering dermo-cosmetic, personal care, beauty, and wellness products. All Sohaticare products are authentic, certified, and sourced from accredited distributors.
Consumers are advised to check product composition systematically before purchasing. avene thermal spring water (avene aqua). mineral oil (paraffinum liquidum). glycerin. isohexadecane. dimethicone. cetearyl alcohol. carthamus. tinctorius (safflower) seed oil (carthamus tinctorius seed oil). isocetyl stearoyl stearate. triethylhexanoin. glyceryl stearate. peg-100 stearate. 1,2-hexanediol. butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter (butyrospermum parkii butter). cetearyl glucoside. benzoic acid. beta-sitosterol. bht. disodium edta. fragrance (parfum). polyacrylate-13. polyisobutene. polysorbate 20. sodium hydroxide. sorbitan isostearate. water (aqua). xanthan gum.