Antirougeurs PLUS Relief concentrate for chronic redness is specifically indicated for all types of sensitive couperosis-prone skin.
- First, cleanse your face with Antirougeurs CLEAN Refreshing cleansing lotion.
- Spray a fine mist of Avène Thermal Spring Water.
- Spread a small amount of Antirougeurs DAY Redness Relief Moisturizing protecting cream on your fingertips before applying it to your face and neck.
- Apply Antirougeurs PLUS morning and/or evening to the affected areas (cheeks, sides of the nose).
- Apply Antirougeurs CALM Soothing mask to the entire face as often as needed and leave on for 10 minutes.
Consumers are advised to check product composition systematically before purchasing.
AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA). CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE. PROPYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE. PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRACAPRYLATE/TETRACAPRATE. GLYCERIN. GLYCERYL STEARATE. BUTYLENE GLYCOL. CETEARYL ALCOHOL. STEARIC ACID. BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER (BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER). DIMETHICONE. AMMONIUM ACRYLOYL DIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER. BENZOIC ACID. CETEARETH-33. DEXTRAN SULFATE. DIMETHICONOL. DISODIUM EDTA. HESPERIDIN METHYL CHALCONE. PHENOXYETHANOL. RUSCUS ACULEATUS ROOT EXTRACT. SODIUM HYDROXIDE. TOCOPHERYL ACETATE.