Resultime Collagen Anti-Aging Express Mask offers skin an instant refreshing and radiance boost. Its formula with Plumping Collagens, as concentrated as a serum and super-boosted with Native Collagen, diffuses its powerful benefits, supported by the expertise of the high-tech bio cellulose tissue. In just 10 minutes, skin appears smoother and fuller.
Benefits of Resultime Collagen Anti-Aging Express Mask:
• The key ingredient in this mask is collagen.
• Resultime has formulated the serum for this mask with three different plumping collagens.
• Thus, it contains vectorized micro-collagen, native collagen and pro-collagen.
• The result is hydrated, smooth and plump skin.
Application of Resultime Collagen Anti-Aging Express Mask:
- Apply this single-use mask once or twice a week.
It is wrapped in 2 protective films to preserve its freshness and effectiveness.
- Unfold it carefully using the white mesh, then remove this protective mesh.
- Apply to dry skin, with the moist side against your face.
- Adjust and smooth to mould to the facial contours.
- Remove the blue film on the outside by carefully unpeeling it using the cut-outs located close to the ears.
- Smooth again.
- Leave on for 10 minutes, then remove the mask and make light smoothing movements to encourage penetration of excess product.
- Complete your skincare routine with the other Plumping Collagen products.
This mask also contains two moisturizing active ingredients: glycerin and hyaluronic acid.
Glycerin also provides a smoothing effect, and hyaluronic acid a plumping action.
It also provides protective sea lettuce extract and extract of Chlorella vulgaris, a micro-algae, which will nourish the skin.
Resultime, a collagen expert and pioneer, was one of the first French laboratories to identify it as the key molecule for youthful skin: The Vectorised Micro-Collagen.
Sohaticare is an online parapharmacy offering dermo-cosmetic, personal care, beauty, and wellness products. All Sohaticare products are authentic, certified, and sourced from accredited distributors.