Unclogs pores and refines skin texture
A scrub with Lactic Acid and pore-refining micro particles that unclogs pores, reduces blackheads and blemishes and refines skin texture.
- * Reduces impurities and blackheads
- * Gently cleanses and refines skin texture
- * With Lactic Acid and micro particles to unclog pores
- * Prevents the build-up of impurities
- * For face and body
- * For noticeably smoother skin
Eucerin DermoPurifyer Scrub is an oil-free skin peel with Lactic Acid that removes impurities without drying out the skin. Suitable for face and body, the exfoliating action of natural micro particles works against dead skin cells − one of the key causes of blackheads and spots − and gently cleanses skin and removes make-up. Pores are unclogged, impurities and blackheads are reduced and skin texture is visibly smooth and refined. The product has been specially formulated for oily and blemish-prone skin which is not undergoing medication and can be used during pregnancy.
* Use the scrub once a week, or more frequently if needed, instead of the Cleansing Gel * Wet your face and/or body * Apply product to your hands (use an amount about the size of a hazel nut) * Gently massage onto face and/or body * Rinse thoroughly * Follow with the appropriate care product such as Eucerin DermoPurifyer Mattifying Fluid * Avoid contact with your eyes * Suitable for daily use
Beads containing 1% Lactic Acid, pore-refining Microparticles
Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Myreth Sulfate, Polyethylene, Lactic Acid, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Sodium Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polyquaternium-10, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Mannitol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, PEG-90 Glyceryl Isostearate, Laureth-2, Benzophenone-4, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Parfum, CI 77289