The roll-on Etiaxil Détranspirant Confort+ Armpit has been designed to effectively treat heavy perspiration in the armpits (due to stress, sports activities, heat, hormonal disturbances, etc.), while respecting sensitive and delicate skin.
This is the first level of treatment in the antiperspirant range. Its proven effectiveness 1 stops perspiration for 2 to 3 days and thus ensures total control, anti-humidity and anti-odor.
Formulated without alcohol and enriched with natural emollients to maximize the comfort of the most sensitive skin. This product is fragrance-free and compatible with the use of a deodorant or perfume on a daily basis.
(1) Antiperspirant Efficacy Test, FDA-Guideline for Effectiveness Testing of OTC Antiperspirant Drug Products
Apply Etiaxil under the armpits, respecting the “3 S” rule: 1.
Apply in the evening 2. On dry skin 3. On healthy skin
Further information :
- Allow to air dry naturally.
- The next morning, rinse with soap and water.
- At the start of treatment, apply Etiaxil every evening. When the desired level of comfort is reached (normally within 2-3 days), apply Etiaxil 2-3 times per week.
- The final cessation of treatment leads to the disappearance of the effectiveness of the product and it is then necessary to resume the treatment from the beginning.
- Do not use this product in children without the advice and advice of a pharmacist or doctor.
Aqua, Aluminum Chloride, Dipropylheptyl Carbonate, PPG-20 Methyl Glucose Ether, C15-19 Alkane, Glycerin, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Tocopherol, Sodium Hydroxide.