Eau Thermale Avène A-oxitive Night Peeling Cream provides a light peeling effect that not only lends the skin a radiant and smoother appearance but also helps prevent and reduce aging signs.
- PEELING EFFECT Equivalent to 3 peel sessions by a dermatologist.*
- SKIN TEXTURE is refined
- The RENEWING COMPLEX [Retinaldehyde and ProVitamin E] boosts cellular activity, evens out skin texture and helps protect the skin against free radicals.
- FRESH WAKE-UP EFFECT Evening primrose oil, rich in fatty acid and vitamins, helps nourish the skin and restore its balance, for a guaranteed "fresh wake-up" effect.
* Comparative clinical study under dermatological control - 56 subjects - 1 application of A-OXitive Peeling cream every evening for 8 weeks on 30 subjects vs. 3 Glycolic acid peel sessions (20%, 50%, 70%) on 26 subjects.
• remove your make up with the Micellar lotion.
• Spray a fine mist of Avène Thermal Spring Water.
• Apply A-oxitive Night Peeling Cream in the evening to the eye contour and smooth along the eyebrow arch.
• Apply to the whole face and neckline as well.
Eau Thermale Avène has over 275 years of expertise in caring for sensitive skin and is recommended by dermatologists worldwide. At the heart of every formula, is clinically proven Avène Thermal Spring Water to soothe, soften and calm the skin.
Sohaticare is an online parapharmacy offering dermo-cosmetic, personal care, beauty, and wellness products. All Sohaticare products are authentic, certified, and sourced from accredited distributors.
aqua, triethylhexanoin, cyclopentasiloxane, cetearyl alcohol, cyclohexasiloxane, ceteareth-20, polymethyl methacrylate, ceteareth-33, caprylic/capric triglyceride, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolymer, benzoic acid, bht, caramel, disodium edta, mica, oenothera biennis (evening primrose) oil (oenothera biennis oil), oleoyl dipeptide-15, oleoyl tetrapeptide-31, phenoxyethanol, red 33 (ci 17200), retinal, silica, sodium hydroxide, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), tocopherol, tocopheryl glucoside
* Consumers are advised to systematically check the product ingredients before purchasing.